Job Summary: Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
• Represents the radio stations and our clients at promotional events while coordinating with sponsors and/or venue organizations.
• Be sure to treat everyone with a friendly demeanor: you are the face of the brands.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van gigs, and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Be able to work with your team and troubleshoot/problem solve when things arise before, during, or after an appearance.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Performs basic office administrative functions such as contacting winners, making guest lists, and answering phones. updates station web site.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Covers social media platforms for several different brands/audiences at major station events.
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• May help coordinate on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May assist with prize fulfillment and execution.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Work Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
Education: High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
Certifications: Valid driver’s license & Proof of insurability
Location: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, Medford, MA 02155
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER