Virtual Job Fair: June 6-10, 2022.
NHAB’s Virtual Job Fairs are a fantastic way to connect job seekers with positions in the field of broadcasting. For one week, visit BroadcastersVirtualJobFair to post resumes, browse job openings, and make contacts at New Hampshire radio and television stations.
- Hearst Television (WMUR TV)
- New Hampshire Public Radio
- Great Eastern Broadcasting (WXXK, WFYX, WEEY, WTSV, WOOD)
- Saga Communications/Manchester (WZID, WFEA, WMLL, REWIND, OUTLAW)
- Saga Communications/Keene (WINE, WINQ, WSNI, WKBK, WZBK)
- Binnie Media (WFNQ-FM, WTPL, WLNH, WNNH, WJYY, WNHW, WXLF, WOLF, WTSN, WEMJ, WBYY)
- iHeart Media (WHEB-FM, WERZ-FM, WQSO-FM, WTBU-FM, WPKX-AM, WGIR-AM, WGIR-FM)
- WMTK, WGMT, WKXH, WMOO, WJJZ, WIKE, WSTJ
- Townsquare Media (WOKQ, WSHK & seacoastcurrent.com)
NHAB member radio and television stations are encouraged to participate. Participating is strongly encouraged because of its value in your efforts to comply with the FCC’s EEO Rules and Policies. Your participation, or sponsorship, affords you the opportunity to:
- Establish contact with new and experienced broadcasters who may be searching for a job;
- Discover individuals looking for more information on an educational level about the many career opportunities in broadcasting;
- Identify prospective college students who may be considering broadcasting for a course of study or major;
- Connect with students looking for internship opportunities.
Each participating station group will designate a hiring agent, then promote the event on the air which drives traffic to the site. Visitors can register and upload their resumes, and they are given information regarding specific open positions that they might be interested in. Those registrations are then sent electronically to each participating station group’s hiring agent.
Participating stations must, as an EEO requirement, promote the event and monitor the email inquiries throughout the week. The inquiries must be responded to by a person with hiring capacity for the broadcast group.
Sign-up by sending e-mail to Tracy Caruso or call NHAB at 603-232-0277.