Coordinates production administrative activities.
• Assists in the creation of radio advertising and station promotions by providing administrative project or process support to department managers or staff.
• Executes general department administrative duties including ordering office supplies, sorting mail, making travel arrangements and scheduling meetings, etc.
• Prepares and reports on research and data analysis projects.
• Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
• May research stories and book guests.
• May edit audio segments.
• May be required to coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and basic audio production tools
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• Strong editorial skills including use of radio automation systems; ability to edit audio for clarity and time
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities
• Serious attention to detail, ability to multi task, juggle demanding deadlines, and work across departments
• Stress tolerance especially under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years’ experience in radio production, broadcast and/or communications
• Journalism background a plus
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Radio or Media Production or related field
• None required?
Medford, MA: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, 02155
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.