Job Summary: Coordinates production and scheduling of block programming and administrative activities.
• Assists in the creation and production of radio block programming and station promotions by providing administrative project or process support to department managers or staff.
• Executes general department administrative duties including ordering office supplies, sorting mail, making travel arrangements and scheduling meetings, etc.
• Prepares and reports on research and data analysis projects.
• Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
• May research stories and book guests.
• May edit audio segments.
• May be required to coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and basic audio production tools
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• Strong editorial skills including use of radio automation systems; ability to edit audio for clarity and time
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities
• Serious attention to detail, ability to multi task, juggle demanding deadlines, and work across departments
• Stress tolerance especially under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization
• Strong interpersonal skills
Work Experience: 2+ years’ experience in radio production, broadcast and/or communications...journalism background a plus
Education: 4-year college degree, preferably in Radio or Media Production or related field
Certifications: None required
Location: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, Medford, MA 02155
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.