- Newburyport, Massachusetts
- March 19, 2017
1250 AM/900 AM ESPN Radio NH • Nashua, NH Present
Social Media Specialist/ On-Air Talent/ Production Assistant
- Manage all social media accounts for the Sunday Sit-down Show.
- Execute strategy for interacting with fans, talking with journalists and sparring with athletes
- Research, write, and conduct the 90 second ESPN sports updates live on the show.
- Provide analysis, questions, and breaking news as on-air talent
WXRV 92.5 the River• Haverhill, MA Present
- Generate radio advertising sales for 92.5 the River: Boston's Independent Radio
- Produce and compose scripts for radio advertisements
- Market creative radio campaigns to area businesses that will bring in new business.
- Analyze immense databases such as Media Monitors and Miler Kaplan for research on advertising history of local businesses.
- Establish a stable and reliable relationship with clients and advertising agencies.
WVU News • Morgantown, WV • Spring 2015
TV production for WVU campus news/PBS
Anchor, Sports Beat Reporter
- Anchored live, with polish and panache, on set.
- Produced, shot and edited packages on Adobe Premier about WVU sports every week.
- Interviewed athletes, coaches, and fans passionate about WVU Sports for broadcast packages.
- Produced newscasts and beat reports as well as writing teases and transitions.
ESPNU- Campus Connection• Morgantown, WV Spring 2015
- Covered WVU Athletics including basketball and baseball
- Shot, interviewed, edited packages that were seen on ESPN
91.7 WWVU-FM • Morgantown, WV Fall 2012-May 2015
Baseball producer, Radio Host, On-Air Talent
- Play-by-play Announcer, analyst and producer for WVU Men’s Division 1 Baseball team
- Color commentary and analyst for WVU Club Hockey and Women’s Basketball
- Co-host, researcher, and producer of Fast Break, an NBA focused podcast series.
- Weekly correspondent on Sports Talk Show on U92
- Pre and Post Game coverage for Women’s Basketball, Hockey.
Geometry Global • Brand Ambassador 2010- Current
Brand Ambassador for Nike Golf, Shell Motor Oil, American Express, Samsung, Mass Bay Lines, and Barefoot Wine.
1450 AM WNBP • Production Assistant Summer 2015
Researched, materialized and wrote news stories for morning show
TigIq • 2015
Writing articles previewing NBA, NFL and college basketball games.
Strengths & Skills:
Final Cut Pro
Mike Casazza: Sports writer for Charleston Daily Mail, Professor; WVU, email@example.com
Aaron Ishmael, Sound engineer for ESPN Radio
Matt Phipps, Program Director, WXRV 92.5 the River