- Middleton, New Hampshire
- March 10, 2017
I am well versed in coordinating assets – including information – through a comprehensive planning process to achieve multi-faceted goals in both local and remote locations through a variety of traditional and digital systems. This focus, combined with my experience in journalism, allows me to plan, prioritize and oversee multiple assets across a variety of arenas to accomplish a mission while meeting the overall intent of the organization.
• Covered ongoing events, including politics, elections, budgets, area business, public safety and education.
• Determined tone and topic to reach intended audiences through articles, features and photos.
• Covered local politics, elections, schools, police, fire, legal matters and businesses.
• Assisted in the layout and design of a weekly newspaper.
• Commanded headquarters element during drills, live-fire exercises and state emergencies.
• Managed rearming, refueling, resupply and all logistical needs of field artillery battalion.
• Oversaw public affairs for infantry battalion, escorted news reporters, issued news releases and published 23 newsletters while deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan.
• Coordinated information flow, documented operations and developed plans to identify and influence target audiences while deployed to combat zones.