- North Andover, Massachusetts
- February 18, 2018
74 Hewitt Avenue, North Andover, MA 01845
Radio System Millennium Board
Prophet NexGen Version 2.07
Adobe Premier Pro CC
2010- 2014: University Of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Dartmouth, MA- Play by Play Announcer
- Broadcast and Produce UMD athletic events
- Set up and operate all video and broadcast equipment
- Assisted the Athletic Director and coaches with all stat keeping and overview of athletic events
- Assisted University’s athletic teams social media accounts
September 2017- Present Compass Group, Wilmington, MA - Account Manager
- Visit accounts and clients to maintain good relationships.
- Support sales team in client presentations and opening new accounts
- Supervise merchandise service and retail market employees
October 2014 – September 2017 Hertz Rental Car, Peabody, MA - Assistant Manager
- Support achievements of location sales and margin goals
- Provide assistance to location manager with billing issues and processing payments
- Ensure positive customer service
- Strengthen and build relationships with accounts
June 2010 – August 2013(summers) Tewksbury State Hospital, Tewksbury, MA- Rehab Counselor
- Coordinate recovery groups
- Transport clients to/from hospital and rehab center
- Represent rehab program in on-unit activities
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team approach to client centered recovery
Connecticut School of Broadcasting, Needham, MA
Graduated: April 2016. Certificate Awarded.
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Dartmouth, MA
Graduated: May 2014. B.A. Liberal Arts
While at CSB I learned key skills necessary for the radio industry. I am proficient with Adobe Audition, Shortcut 360, VoxPro, Pro Tools, Adobe Premier and can work the sound board as well.
While attending and since graduating I have had a show on the schools radio station where I was on air, worked the board and helped with the production of the show as well.