WCVB-TV, Boston's News Leader and a Hearst Television station, is seeking a dynamic, dedicated and collaborative team leader who can manage our growing investigative and special projects units, lead major news coverage, plan long term coverage and help EP newscasts when necessary.
- Manage creative and passionate team of producers and reporters
- Supervise the production of ???special??? content for all newscasts
- Manage sweeps schedules
- Help manage AFTRA and IBEW units
- Occasional show EP
- Breaking news line producing
- Strong production, writing and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of first amendment law
- Strong understanding of ethical responsibilities
- Proven track record of both skill and leadership.
- Exceptional news judgment
- Tireless work ethic
- A history of ratings, web, mobile and social media success
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a newsroom senior management role.
- The ability to produce content on multiple mobile, web and social media platforms.
- Must have good people skills
- Must have tireless work ethic
- Must have experience working with other departments
College degree required with a minimum of 5 years of large market experience
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.