Strategic thinker who creates and oversees large scale sales marketing opportunities originating from the iHeart Boston sales team, working with account executives on managing their programs internally as well as client facing externally. Ability to think ahead, be creative, and multitask while managing multi-million-dollar programs. This role requires deep product knowledge of iHeartMedia enterprise assets across radio, digital, podcast and event platforms, and how to effectively leverage as attributable marketing solutions for our partners.
- Works alongside account executives to develop integrated programs leveraging strategic marketing solutions, with a minimum of $200,000 investment
- Create client proposals of professional quality that speaks to a client’s objective with a clearly outlined solution, strategy, and assets
- Manage campaign execution among internal departments to oversee successful delivery of cross-platform elements
- Develop campaign reporting to recap proof of performance, illustrate attribution, and assist in forming insights and optimizations to further campaign results
- Works with local marketing team in developing revenue generating promotional integrations to present to sales team
- Facilities meetings for the iHeart Boston Innovation Lab, coordinating across sales, marketing, programming, and creative services departments to host effective brainstorm sessions
- Maintain iHeart Boston sales materials inclusive of station brand overviews, local market event and promotion sponsorship packages, and localized enterprise capabilities presentations
- Oversees development and execution for sponsorship integration for major market concerts and events
- Oversees special revenue-generating projects for the iHeart Boston cluster as needed
Location: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, Medford, MA 02155
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.