WKXL New Hampshire News Radio, has been the heart of the Concord community since 1946 and has most recently moved into the Manchester Area with its newest FM transmitter 101.9 FM. WKXL consists of two FM transmitters and an AM station (103.9 FM, & 1450 AM Concord). Our offices are in the heart of Concord. We are independently owned and operated. We strive for genuine relationships with customers that will last and be beneficial to both entities to meet their goals.
Come join our small team as a sales rep! This full or part-time position offers flexibility with a great 100% commission package. This position is semi-remote and will require some on-site time. If you’re a tenacious professional and can work independently and on a team, brings added value, and care about the community and thoughtful conversation contact us.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations
- Steers clients based on market, platform, and station information
- Maintain client communication, maintenance, and ensures client satisfaction
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts, and competitive analysis
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, and multitask
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
Work Experience: 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person
Education: High school diploma, college degree preferred
Certifications: None required
Location: 37 Redington Rd., Concord, NH
Email Resume and Letter to: Janice Cyr to [email protected]
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.