Promotions and Events Assistant– Manchester Radio Group
The Promotions and Events Assistant will coordinate and implement promotions, contests and events of the Manchester Radio Group and its associated radio stations’ assets. These promotions will include and are not limited to; live station on-site events, on-air contests, DJ appearances, giveaways, as well as online contesting, writing website and social media posts. This position is expected to attend all major station events and other events that the stations(s) are involved in within and around Southern New Hampshire. This position requires a positive, energic person capable of team work on multiple projects at one time.
The Promotions Assistant will work directly with the Promotional Director and Digital Marketing Coordinator. They will also work with the programming, promotions, and sales departments as well as with clients of the Manchester Radio group.
· Demonstrated skills in effectively managing multiple tasks simultaneously and without error in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and strong interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated to work independently as well as the ability to collaborate with other team members for the success of the group.
· Demonstrated skill in the Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams) as well as Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress, and Adobe creative suite.
· Ensure prize fulfillment for all station winnings.
· Maintain positive relationships with listeners.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Interested applicants should forward their resume to Laura Stelchook at [email protected]. Manchester Radio Group is EOE