Enthusiastic and Energetic Promotions Professional to focus on creating and executing impactful campaigns and creating web/social media content for a Spanish Language station. Additionally, this person will spearhead the Event Team and supervise and schedule the part-time promotion department staff for the iHeartRadio Boston stations.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as on-air/online/social media contesting, events, van hits and other promotional activities from start to finish.
- Discover and cultivate community relationships, maximizing opportunity for all involved parties.
- Oversee day-to-day copy/edits for social media.
- Assist with the planning, development and delivery of content for online sites and social media platforms.
- Create digital content for station website and related social media platforms that supports and enhances station initiatives, such as breaking and trending news articles, contests, photo galleries, podcasts and local feature pages.
- Manage the various official social media accounts for station. This includes scheduling and posting on behalf of the station, as well as monitoring the social space in general.
- Create graphics and assets to enhance our web and social content.
- Bring an array of original ideas and concepts to create new content that promotes listener participation, builds online audience and supports digital business goals.
- Track progress and assists in guiding digital strategy using analytics tools and metrics.
- Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
- Performs basic office administrative functions including prize fulfillment and station website updates.
- Hire, train, recruit and supervise the on-site promotion team to handle all on-site events and appearances.
- Assists on-site promotion team when needed, including setting up, breaking down and transporting equipment.
- Drives promotional vehicles.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Photoshop, video editing software, analytics tools and social networking platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Proficient in digital content creation for websites, newsletters, social media, blogs, podcasts and video.
- Possessing a strong understanding of trending news, pop culture and entertainment content.
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar, and dialect
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Experience with supervising personnel.
- Excellent driving record
Work Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in Radio Promotions and/or Event Marketing service
Education: high school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
Certifications: Valid driver’s license & proof of insurability
Location: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, Medford, MA 02155
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.