Job Summary: Coordinates production administrative activities.
- Control room and board operations
- Executes general department administrative duties including ordering office supplies, sorting mail, making travel arrangements and scheduling meetings, etc.?
- Prepares and reports on research and data analysis projects.
- Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
- May research stories and book guests.
- May edit audio segments.
- May be required to coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and basic audio production tools
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
- Strong editorial skills including use of radio automation systems; ability to edit audio for clarity and time
- Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities
- Serious attention to detail, ability to multi task, juggle demanding deadlines, and work across departments
- Stress tolerance especially under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
Work Experience: 2+ years’ experience in radio production, broadcast and/or communications & journalism background a plus
Education: 4-year college degree, preferably in Radio or Media Production or related field
Certifications: None required
Location: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, Medford, MA 02155
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.