Leverage proprietary data and insights to identify and develop new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; recommend customized broadcast and digital solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; close business; meet set sales target.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Leverages proprietary auto industry and marketing data to identify areas of need and opportunity for Tier 2 and Tier 3 clients.
• Initiates contact and consults with Tier 2 and Tier 3 clients on marketing and sales goals.
• Provides data driven insights.
• Makes customized recommendations leveraging full suite of digital audio, video, display, email, social and broadcast assets.
• Builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Must have understanding of dealership process and tech capabilities
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
Work Experience: 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required...salesForce experience is a plus
Education: High school diploma, college degree preferred
Location: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, Medford, MA 02155
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER