iHM Boston Operations Coordinator / Assistant Program Director
The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need: Looking for an experienced Operations Coordinator / Assistant Program Director to support all 5 of our FM radio brands.
What You'll Do:
- Will be responsible for managing, producing and localizing syndicated programming across all brands including early morning in-studio hours supporting Bobby Bones morning show.
- Works with PDs to coordinate and ensure quality of all programming logs.
- Will coordinate all specialty programming across all brands including creating clocks, monitoring execution and working with Engineering to managing satellite feeds, playout system functions etc.,
- Works with programming, promotions, sales and traffic to coordinate on-air marketing messaging.
- Will work key events for all stations as on-site producer / show-runner.
- Potential to work as on-air fill-in talent for all brands
What You'll Need:
- Experience working as a producer or assistant program director in major market.
- Knowledge of NexGen, GSelector, VoxPro, Adobe, Excel, video and audio editing software
- Need to be highly detail-oriented and quick-thinker, able to solve key issues and problems on the fly
- Radio copywriting or script writing experience
- Ability to work early-morning hours
- Passion for GREAT radio!
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Commitment to achieving results and exceeding expectations
- Ability to manage an operational team and set daily priorities
- Growth mindset and desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
- Understanding of the impact of your own decisions and when to seek guidance
- Business insight and ability to apply knowledge
- Resourcefulness in accomplishing tasks
- Desire for continuous improvement not only personally, but for the whole team, across the business
- Comfort interacting with individuals of all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set performance expectations and handle sensitive issues
Location: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, Medford, MA 02155
Pay Type: Salaried
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.