Provides administrative support in one or more of several specialty areas within the Finance and Accounting function including: Cost Accounting, Business Support, Financial Planning and Reporting, Tax, Audit, Accounting Services and Centralized Transactions.
• Monitors processes and the effectiveness of business controls and initiates improvements.
• Ensures proper control, recording and classification of transactions.
• Uses appropriate systems and tools to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
• Maintains established service level agreements with appropriate internal and/or external clients and provides quality customer service.
• Maintains working knowledge of current federal, state, and local regulations relevant to specific functional discipline.
• Prepares and reviews journal entries, schedules, filings and various reports including sales and purchase.
• Assists with researching, reconciling and resolving balance sheet, income statement and/or statement of cash flow inconsistencies.
• Assists with period end consolidations and financial statement preparation (i.e. income statements and/or balance sheets), including reviewing and interpreting financial reporting requirements in accordance with GAAP and iHeartMedia policies.
• Protects organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
• May review various transactions and/or process transactions and assist with financial information surveys.
• May coordinate schedule preparation, requests for management reports and other related data requests required for internal and external reporting.
• May provide documentation from accounting records in support of company information audits.
• Strong analysis, problem solving, and research skills; can gather, assess and interpret information and comprehend financial impacts of business decisions
• Good judgment & decision-making skills
• Effective communications with multiple levels of employees and clients
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; can prepare and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines; ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
• Excellent attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Demonstrated technical skills in accounting and financial information systems/applications
• Proficient in Excel and ability to learn new systems quickly; experience with Cognos, TM1, salesforce, Quattro and Sharepoint preferred
Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of related experience, in an accounting/financial analysis role
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with an accounting or finance emphasis
Certifications: CMA a plus
Location: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, Medford, MA 02155
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.