Digital Marketing coordinator – Manchester Radio Group
The digital marketing coordinator will oversee the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Manchester Radio Group and its associated radio stations’ websites and social media assets. Scope of oversite includes, but is not limited to: digital marketing campaigns, including the development and implementation of mobile platforms, social media campaigns and all online activity for the Manchester radio group and our associated brands.
The Digital Marketing coordinator will work with the programming, promotions, and sales departments as well as directly with clients of the Manchester Radio group. This position will also be our local point person for our third-party vendors.
- Demonstrated skills in effectively managing multiple tasks simultaneously and without error in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated to work independently as well as the ability to collaborate with other team members for the success of the group.
- Solid understating of the digital landscape including an understanding of what audiences each product reaches: exchanges, social media, etc.
- Understating of how to track and quantify results for various digital campaigns.
- Ability to create effective display advertising messages in image ads of various sizes such as animated GIFs, static ads, rich media ads, interstitials, and overlays.
- Ability to create various video content: display ads, overlay ads, skippable video ads and non-skippable video ads.
- Ability to design and create web pages with HTML source code.
- Demonstrated skill in the Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) as well as Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress, and Adobe creative suite.
- Manage the iStock credits, photo file account to stay within assigned budget.
- Creativity, good business sense and ability to think on your feet.
- Assist in the creation of sales packages.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.