Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
WCVB, the Hearst Television ABC affiliate in Boston, is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive. Join us at one of America's best television stations. Boston is a top 10 media market and one of the country's most historic cities to live, with unparalleled Healthcare, Education, and Biotech. We will provide you with the tools, resources and training needed to deliver results oriented multi-platformed media solutions to a variety of businesses in a multitude of industries.
The Account Executive will be responsible for new business development on all platforms - TV, digital, multicast. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, has a positive attitude, and a desire to WIN! Are you ready to start a new career and make a great living? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will primarily be making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients away from the station. It is the expectation that you will meet with clients in-person and have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed.
- Generate revenue and develop strategic business across all available platforms
- Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
- Collaborate with other departments within the TV station to ensure client satisfactions
- Needs to be a team player, adaptable, results-oriented, and have the desire to learn
- Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; We will train on our propriety software
- Prior sales experience and/or customer service experience preferred
- Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of sales experience
- Must possess a driver's license with a good driving record
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religion reason on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.