New Hampshire PBS is seeking an organized and dynamic leader to oversee the planning and execution of special promotional and fundraising events for the station.
The Special Events and Fundraising Manager's primary responsibility is to raise revenue for the station by creating, planning and executing a variety of fundraising and station events including but not limited to community engagement activities, screenings, membership events, NHPBS Passport, Car Raffle and trips and to continually develop ongoing fundraising strategies. This position works with all departments to create a strong foundation of donors and supporters through these various activities.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement a variety of new and existing fundraising events
- Foster partnerships with various local and statewide venues to host NHPBS related events to create strong community connections
- Develop and manage department budget
- Assist with marketing plans for events and station development activities
- Manage volunteers at various events, utilize volunteers to be ambassadors at all NHPBS events
- Grant writing and prospecting
- Other duties as assigned
- Successful fundraising track record
- Event planning and management
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills
- Public speaking Data management and analysis
- Weekend and evening event work
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience considered
- Passion for NHPBS
Qualified applicants who wish to apply may submit a resume and cover letter to: Special Events and Fundraising Manager Position, New Hampshire Public Broadcasting, 268 Mast Road, Durham, NH 03824 OR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of New Hampshire Public Broadcasting to provide equal employment opportunity to everyone. NHPB does not discriminate in recruitment, selection and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran's status or marital status. Women and members of underrepresented minority groups are strongly urged to apply.