Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
• Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Radio Fusion or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
• 1-3 years’ experience in radio role
• 4-year college degree
• None required
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Stations: All newly registered employers must be approved by the NHAB staff before being allowed to post open positions. If you do not receive prompt acceptance, please call 603-232-0277 so we can expedite the process. All job postings and resumes will be listed on the NHAB Job Bank for a period of 60 days. Should a job posting need to be listed for an extended period of time, please contact the NHAB prior to the 60-day deadline or re-post the job using your Employer Admin Panel. Likewise, please remove filled positions from this list.
Job Seekers: Resume information remains on our site indefinitely. Having your resume posted on your site means that you are actively looking for employment. Registered employers frequently search through resume submissions looking for new hires. If you are not actively looking for a new job, please remove your resume information from the listings. If you need assistance removing your information, please call 603-232-0277.
Scholarships: NHAB offers scholarships each year for students who are permanent residents of New Hampshire and plan to, or are, enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning. The NHAB Broadcaster Scholarship Program awards $2,500 scholarships to students pursuing a career in over-the-air broadcasting. In addition, a $5,000 is awarded in honor of the former President of the NHAB, Al Sprague. Click here for information.
Virtual Job Fairs: NHAB also conducts quarterly online job fairs to match job applicants with stations seeking to hire. Click here for more information.
Careers Page: The National Alliance of State Broadcasters Associations maintains a helpful Careers Page. Click here for more information.
NAB Education Foundation: The National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation is dedicated to reinforcing the future of broadcasting through a commitment to education and to advancing excellence in the diversity and community service efforts of our industry. The foundation offers a number of career/professional development programs and initiatives to achieve this mission.