Binnie Media has a part time Promotion Assistant/On-Air position open. The position is based out of our Concord Media Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the management and implementation of on-air and online contesting including prize fulfillment.
- Create promotional proposals with Marketing Director
- Interact with listeners in a professional manner by phone and in person
- Perform basic administrative duties such as data entry, answering studio phones…
- Facilitate the planning and execution of station events from loading and unloading of vehicles, and set-up and breakdown of promotional equipment and materials on-site.
- Vehicle maintenance: Make sure the vehicles are always clean and ready for the next event. We should always be ready to roll to a last-minute opportunity. Ensure vehicles are properly maintained (oil changes, tire pressure, wiper blades, gasoline, etc.).
- Make sure station contests and events are properly and regularly marketed on Social Media
- Manage station calendars (Facebook, Concert, and Promotions)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Superior knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong problem solving abilities
- High work ethics and standards
- Ability to meet deadlines and detail orientation
- Ability to execute and maximize the impact of promotional opportunities for the station.
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Graphic design skills are not required but are a plus
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
- Must be comfortable and able to stand for multiple hours as well as lift, must also be able to move and carry up to 50 pounds.
If you are local to New Hampshire, have on-air, promotions, and event experience do not hesitate to apply.
Please email your package to email@example.com.
Binnie Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Stations: All newly registered employers must be approved by the NHAB staff before being allowed to post open positions. If you do not receive prompt acceptance, please call 603-232-0277 so we can expedite the process. All job postings and resumes will be listed on the NHAB Job Bank for a period of 60 days. Should a job posting need to be listed for an extended period of time, please contact the NHAB prior to the 60-day deadline or re-post the job using your Employer Admin Panel. Likewise, please remove filled positions from this list.
Job Seekers: Resume information remains on our site indefinitely. Having your resume posted on your site means that you are actively looking for employment. Registered employers frequently search through resume submissions looking for new hires. If you are not actively looking for a new job, please remove your resume information from the listings. If you need assistance removing your information, please call 603-232-0277.
Scholarships: NHAB offers scholarships each year for students who are permanent residents of New Hampshire and plan to, or are, enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning. The NHAB Broadcaster Scholarship Program awards $2,500 scholarships to students pursuing a career in over-the-air broadcasting. In addition, a $5,000 is awarded in honor of the former President of the NHAB, Al Sprague. Click here for information.
Virtual Job Fairs: NHAB also conducts quarterly online job fairs to match job applicants with stations seeking to hire. Click here for more information.
Careers Page: The National Alliance of State Broadcasters Associations maintains a helpful Careers Page. Click here for more information.
NAB Education Foundation: The National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation is dedicated to reinforcing the future of broadcasting through a commitment to education and to advancing excellence in the diversity and community service efforts of our industry. The foundation offers a number of career/professional development programs and initiatives to achieve this mission.