- Manage and guide an experienced sales team to achieve station goals on all platforms.
- Develop, implement, and communicate sales strategies and action plans.
- Manage stations inventory and rates.
- Meet with clients and advertisers to maintain high visibility in the community.
- Create and manage non-traditional revenue and new business projects.
- Interface with station's national rep firm to set goals and objectives.
- Work with the promotion department to create sales opportunities
- Work with General Manager and other department managers to accomplish station objectives.
- Five years broadcast sales management experience preferred
- Must have a proven track record of success in transactional, new business, digital and multi-platforms sales
- Experience with a large volume of political advertising is a plus
- Candidates must possess strong leadership, motivational and sales skills with a proven track record of success.
- Must have the ability to price, forecast, and budget and ability to develop and execute a clear plan and vision.
- Creative selling abilities a must!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Stations: All newly registered employers must be approved by the NHAB staff before being allowed to post open positions. If you do not receive prompt acceptance, please call 603-232-0277 so we can expedite the process. All job postings and resumes will be listed on the NHAB Job Bank for a period of 60 days. Should a job posting need to be listed for an extended period of time, please contact the NHAB prior to the 60-day deadline or re-post the job using your Employer Admin Panel. Likewise, please remove filled positions from this list.
Job Seekers: Resume information remains on our site indefinitely. Having your resume posted on your site means that you are actively looking for employment. Registered employers frequently search through resume submissions looking for new hires. If you are not actively looking for a new job, please remove your resume information from the listings. If you need assistance removing your information, please call 603-232-0277.
Scholarships: NHAB offers scholarships each year for students who are permanent residents of New Hampshire and plan to, or are, enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning. The NHAB Broadcaster Scholarship Program awards $2,500 scholarships to students pursuing a career in over-the-air broadcasting. In addition, a $5,000 is awarded in honor of the former President of the NHAB, Al Sprague. Click here for information.
Virtual Job Fairs: NHAB also conducts quarterly online job fairs to match job applicants with stations seeking to hire. Click here for more information.
Careers Page: The National Alliance of State Broadcasters Associations maintains a helpful Careers Page. Click here for more information.
NAB Education Foundation: The National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation is dedicated to reinforcing the future of broadcasting through a commitment to education and to advancing excellence in the diversity and community service efforts of our industry. The foundation offers a number of career/professional development programs and initiatives to achieve this mission.