Creative Services leader working directly with PD and programming leadership to write, create and produce station promos, imaging and branding.
- Idea generator for station promotions - multiple stations, working directly with PD and programming leadership to write, create and produce station promos, imaging and branding.
- Creates radio advertising and station promotions.
- Coordinates in-house production (e.g. voicing, writing, dubbing and archiving) of promotional announcements.
- Works with voice talent to record and edit daily and weekly long and short form programming; works with programming leadership to capture and edit audio from various sources, monitors TV shows, grabs and cleans up clips and shares with talent.
- Provides creative support to Sales and clients with regard to commercials and promotional announcements.
- May be required to create material for websites or other platforms for online use.
- May produce trailers to promote client-sponsored events/competitions or to build station brand.
- Works closely with colleagues involved in sales and marketing, sponsorship and promotion, as well as programming, to ensure audience and client expectations are met and revenue is maximized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and basic audio production tools including Adobe Audition, ProTools and NexGen automation system.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
- Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities, managing own schedule
- Serious attention to detail, ability to multi task, juggle demanding deadlines, and work across departments
- Stress tolerance especially under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
Work Experience: 5+ years’ experience in radio production, broadcast and/or communications
Education: 4-year college degree, preferably in Radio or Media Production or related field
Certifications: None required
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Stations: All newly registered employers must be approved by the NHAB staff before being allowed to post open positions. If you do not receive prompt acceptance, please call 603-232-0277 so we can expedite the process. All job postings and resumes will be listed on the NHAB Job Bank for a period of 60 days. Should a job posting need to be listed for an extended period of time, please contact the NHAB prior to the 60-day deadline or re-post the job using your Employer Admin Panel. Likewise, please remove filled positions from this list.
Job Seekers: Resume information remains on our site indefinitely. Having your resume posted on your site means that you are actively looking for employment. Registered employers frequently search through resume submissions looking for new hires. If you are not actively looking for a new job, please remove your resume information from the listings. If you need assistance removing your information, please call 603-232-0277.
Scholarships: NHAB offers scholarships each year for students who are permanent residents of New Hampshire and plan to, or are, enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning. The NHAB Broadcaster Scholarship Program awards $2,500 scholarships to students pursuing a career in over-the-air broadcasting. In addition, a $5,000 is awarded in honor of the former President of the NHAB, Al Sprague. Click here for information.
Virtual Job Fairs: NHAB also conducts quarterly online job fairs to match job applicants with stations seeking to hire. Click here for more information.
Careers Page: The National Alliance of State Broadcasters Associations maintains a helpful Careers Page. Click here for more information.
NAB Education Foundation: The National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation is dedicated to reinforcing the future of broadcasting through a commitment to education and to advancing excellence in the diversity and community service efforts of our industry. The foundation offers a number of career/professional development programs and initiatives to achieve this mission.