This 32 hour per week (with a potential for full time) position provides support and works cooperatively with the Business Manager for the general business and financial operations within the station. This position will have local business duties such as payroll processing, personnel administration and other non-routine business office activities.
* Payroll Function
* Payroll Input/Processing/ Reconciliation
* Prepare monthly reports from payroll such as Union Dues, Union Pension & Welfare reports
* Vacation/Sick/STD Tracking
* EEO reporting
* Personnel Administration
* Facilitate new hire processing to HTV Shared Services including assistance with recruiting and requisitioning. Responsible for on-boarding new employees.
* Termination processing
* Worker’s Comp administration
* Primary contact to the Hartford for STD
* Assists Business Manager with various business office functions as needed.
* 4+ years of payroll related experience
* Experience with software applications including Excel, ADP payroll, Oracle Cloud, Infinium/AS400 and Hyperion Planning a plus.
* Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills.
* Ability to meet assigned deadlines
* Highly detail oriented and organized
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Degree in Accounting or Business preferred.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stations: All newly registered employers must be approved by the NHAB staff before being allowed to post open positions. If you do not receive prompt acceptance, please call 603-232-0277 so we can expedite the process. All job postings and resumes will be listed on the NHAB Job Bank for a period of 60 days. Should a job posting need to be listed for an extended period of time, please contact the NHAB prior to the 60-day deadline or re-post the job using your Employer Admin Panel. Likewise, please remove filled positions from this list.
Job Seekers: Resume information remains on our site indefinitely. Having your resume posted on your site means that you are actively looking for employment. Registered employers frequently search through resume submissions looking for new hires. If you are not actively looking for a new job, please remove your resume information from the listings. If you need assistance removing your information, please call 603-232-0277.
Scholarships: NHAB offers scholarships each year for students who are permanent residents of New Hampshire and plan to, or are, enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning. The NHAB Broadcaster Scholarship Program awards $2,500 scholarships to students pursuing a career in over-the-air broadcasting. In addition, a $5,000 is awarded in honor of the former President of the NHAB, Al Sprague. Click here for information.
Virtual Job Fairs: NHAB also conducts quarterly online job fairs to match job applicants with stations seeking to hire. Click here for more information.
Careers Page: The National Alliance of State Broadcasters Associations maintains a helpful Careers Page. Click here for more information.
NAB Education Foundation: The National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation is dedicated to reinforcing the future of broadcasting through a commitment to education and to advancing excellence in the diversity and community service efforts of our industry. The foundation offers a number of career/professional development programs and initiatives to achieve this mission.