Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations.
- Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
- SalesForce experience is a plus
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Please apply at: iheartmediacareers.com
Stations: All newly registered employers must be approved by the NHAB staff before being allowed to post open positions. If you do not receive prompt acceptance, please call 603-232-0277 so we can expedite the process. All job postings and resumes will be listed on the NHAB Job Bank for a period of 60 days. Should a job posting need to be listed for an extended period of time, please contact the NHAB prior to the 60-day deadline or re-post the job using your Employer Admin Panel. Likewise, please remove filled positions from this list.
Job Seekers: Resume information remains on our site indefinitely. Having your resume posted on your site means that you are actively looking for employment. Registered employers frequently search through resume submissions looking for new hires. If you are not actively looking for a new job, please remove your resume information from the listings. If you need assistance removing your information, please call 603-232-0277.
Scholarships: NHAB offers scholarships each year for students who are permanent residents of New Hampshire and plan to, or are, enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning. The NHAB Broadcaster Scholarship Program awards $2,500 scholarships to students pursuing a career in over-the-air broadcasting. In addition, a $5,000 is awarded in honor of the former President of the NHAB, Al Sprague. Click here for information.
Virtual Job Fairs: NHAB also conducts quarterly online job fairs to match job applicants with stations seeking to hire. Click here for more information.
Careers Page: The National Alliance of State Broadcasters Associations maintains a helpful Careers Page. Click here for more information.
NAB Education Foundation: The National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation is dedicated to reinforcing the future of broadcasting through a commitment to education and to advancing excellence in the diversity and community service efforts of our industry. The foundation offers a number of career/professional development programs and initiatives to achieve this mission.